Monday, February 13, 2012

unsent letter

Dear Sunshine,

Pretty gloomy lately eh?!  I know I have asked you one favor and you've been keeping your promise all these times. Thank you for being there. I know I have asked you not to leave me. And i know you are just there.  Can I ask another one? Lately my life's a mess, at work, at home. Things were just out of place. You know what they say when it rains it pours. Mine is more like a storm... I have been trying to find the eye of the storm to seek comfort and hoping things will be alright soon.

work has been draining. Its sucking all my energy.  No matter how brilliant my ideas are nothing seem to work. I cant seem to motivate my team to be at their best. maybe they've seen me not at my best. Home is terrible, my parents fighting, mom and I couldn't agree on lots of things.

I love you... I really do love you...

However we started wrong and I don't know how to make it right... if we can make it right. here's the favor, if you're just there to keep your promise... and you don't have intentions of keeping me... please at least help me move on. You don't have to keep your promise anymore... You're there but feels like you so far... so what's the point. Live your life while i try to sort mine.. the last thing I need now is false hopes. If its meant to be us, our path will cross again.

Love,

Morning Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment