Wednesday, August 19, 2009

oh yeah?!

There was breaking in my room last Sunday dawn. I was deep asleep. Blame the weather. It was pouring heavily. Most of the stuffs that were taken were not mine. My brother lost his digi cam worth 30T php, his hp worth 20T php and his piggy bank that had 15T php. That was big money!

I always thought I was safe in this community and that I have good neighbors. oh yeah there are drug addicts.. but i know most of them... not that i jam with them or something.. we are blood related.. they are my cousins... not all of them though...

this one guy named Jason... I haven't seen him.. i never had the chance to see his face. believe it or not just got out from prison... scary neighborhood i know...

as usual the police came late.. he had flown away... by the way the reason why we knew it was him because we have witnesses. And unfortunately we were not the first case in the area. Too bad so sad we were not alarm before the incident could happened... like we have double locks.. A thief will always be a thief and will always finds way to break in.

It was really a nice Sunday morning for me. I had enough sleep which is rare lately until my brother told me the news that he lost some things...

too bad so sad right.. well.. what happened has happened... so i let it go...

I'm more excited though of the future...

My friend from Netherlands invited me to visit him. Its going to be a three-month vacation.. I'm really excited because its going to be the time of my life... enjoy life no one escape from it alive... we'll visit Brussels, Paris, Venice, Rome, Berlin maybe London and Copenhagen...

It's not going to be an all-expense paid trip... i have to do my share.. I have a year to save... he said I don't need Millions.. some grands will do...

so here are some saving tips:

- car pool instead of taxi... save 50% of fare daily..
- minimize expensive coffee... settle for instant coffee in the meantime... better yet get coffee from the pantry because it for free..
- pack lunch instead of buying... lunches prepared at home are more healthy anyway and its free
- minimize shopping to once a month rather than every pay day and buy only what's necessary.
- less spa visit.
- minimize weekend gimmicks instead read books and related literature for a case study that I'm doing.
- the goal is to keep 65% of my income... and budget the rest..

I'm open for suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment