Monday, November 16, 2009

taken for granted

Sana ang relationship ay parang Math exam lang. I'm sure I will ace it. Mag review ka lang, practice nag pag solve. analyze konti... sure na perfect ka na sa mid-term exams. If may mali ok lang din 80% naman ang passing eh. Bawi ka na lang sa finals. A 1.3 final grade won't hurt.


I hope a relationship is just like applying for a job, turn in you resume and get interviewed. I'm sure I'll bag it. Discuss mo lang strengths mo. achievements. mention your weakness and things you have been doing to overcome it... Action Plan kung tawagin.


iba ang matters of the heart. mahirap. you always feel you are not good enough. try ko naman best ko. I spare time naman for him. but I'm just taken for granted. I tried to understand him... ayaw naman mag salita kung tatanungin ko if there's something wrong. I'm not mind reader kasi.

I have changed my perspective in a relationship. because the my ideal guy, yung nasa listahan mo like what you like in a person... yeah nakilala ko cya.. perfect talaga yun.. nag match lahat sa listahan ko.. all the charaters I had been lookng for ay nasa kanya... however, my ideal guy broke my heart. therefore nasabi ko sa sarili ko that my list is not perfect after all. Hindi naman ako nag hahanap ng perfect... naging tumpak lang talaga cya sa listahan ko... but I realized my ideal guy is not ideal for me after all.


so iniba ko listahan ko. iniba ko pananaw ko sa isang relationship. somehow, yung ma feel ko that I'm special.. that I'm needed. wala na yang looks sa number 1 spot.... (eye_spy ibaba ang kilay mo) bonus na lang cguro para sa akin...

after two weeks naming hindi nagkita because conflict ng schedule. nagkita kami sa famous mango ave... with his friends and me with my friends. medyo may kalabu-an ang aking paningin.. I have not upgraded my lens and I dont like glasses on me because I look snob already how much more with a glasses. So he grabbed me to get my attention. Hindi lang naman cya nagtanong how am I doing? nor nag send ng sms na lalabas cya.. we could have ccome together. hindi na man cya nag re-reply sa text ko lately...

kung sa work may action plan... when taking a test may review.. pero sa relationship? if its broken.. wala na... hindi mo ma work ang areas of opportunity if the other person is not willing to commit with the action plan. he went home without saying goodbye.. he just left me there...

I tried relationship differently but same lang ang outcome... sayang... nanghina pa naman tuhod ko sa kanya.. hhahahahahha malamig ang simoy nang hangin...


---

I'm not sure if my tagalog is correct and if i spell them right (when do you use yong or yung... kong or kung and the likes).. hahahahha next challenge dapat hindi na taglish...

3 comments:

  1. it may be a loss on your part, but i'm sure it's agreater on on his.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with EW.

    :) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. Relationship naman are like our high school science experiments.. Trial and Error.. but an advise would be.. If it fails.. something much better will come your way... Maybe that person is just a page in your book of life.. so flip to the next page and who knows.. you might meet the one worthy to be one of the main characters in your book called "My life"..

    -Dhon

    ReplyDelete