Sunday, November 15, 2009

my promise

who said that life of a TL is fun.

I used to sleep at least 8 hours a day... now am lucky if i get at least 4 hours.

I used to enjoy my two rest days... I have to go back to the office on a Saturday night to finish a report

I used to care my own stat... now i have to check my team stat.

who needs a planner if your only an agent... My to do list for the next two weeks are now filled!

and more..



However somehow... it feels great... not to be above of everyone but someone to be there for my team. My TEAM.

it is the satisfaction you get for being THE team lead. of course aside from the $$$.

I lost 5 lbs even though I'm not watching what i eat... I normally loss weight if i deprive myself from eating pork and sugar...

am taking pills for extra strength so not to look stress. I only take pills when studying or reviewing... now i need it everyday to keep up.

clothes matter now. people look at you... although even before I always dress up to impress. hhahaha

25 different personalities. One ME. what's keeping me is my promise...

The promise that i will not become the team lead I used to have. (we are good friends... but your just not a good TL for me - not enough). I love my team. i will take care of them.

Behind all these difficulties... at the end of the day.... its satisfying... to know that you are loved by your team as well.

4 comments:

  1. baka makadagdag ka pa ng extra 3 hrs of sleep kung di mo aatupagin ang booking.

    wahahahahahaha

    jowk! mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. take it easy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EW. i agree! hahaha..

    over ka ha.. as if stressed out na ka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @EW - hahahha part yan nang time management class ko.. hehehhe


    @max - yeah, I just came home from a night out...


    @eye_spy - I'm liking this kind of stress...
    adjustment period we call it.. i'l be fine

    ReplyDelete