Sunday, October 25, 2009

it started with a dream

I said my last thank you for calling today. I was about to log out at 12pm when my call master rang. Good thing I have not closed my PC yet. It was a memorable call because it was the first thing I've learned in training.

I said my farewell to my account. I love this account.. for six years I've met true friends. who loves me, hates me, made me laugh and made me cry.


it all started with a dream. which I work so hard. even tripled my efforts for I'm not so lucky like others. I faltered. I cried. On the verge of quitting. had planned of moving out to Manila or help with family business. with all the challenges and difficulties, I told myself I have to rise... instead of mourning I converted it into an energy to keep me going (I am an engineer, we love physics). I've learned from my experiences, what went wrong.. evaluated myself and worked on what I lack (talking about tripling my efforts)...

then one day, my attention was called. I was scheduled for interview. my clothes we not appropriate for an interview, the manager did not mind. it went well, i'd hoped.

the following day... my manager asked me to visit her at her desk for a feedback... she was discussing the highlights of the interview and i was waiting for her to say the big BUT... I know I was being jaded. But when she said "Congratulations, you got the job"... I could not help myself to shout in glee. and tears began to fall and I was shaking... a sweet victory... its something that you really worked hard for...

then everyone stood up when they heard me... they clapped and i love the sound of it... i could still remember it... my friends were crying.. tears of joy for they know how hard I worked for it... they were also sad because I'm leaving the account.

Oct 23, 2009 was a great day. That was when I have achieved my dream. I'm newest Team Lead.

5 comments:

  1. yeyyyy!!! congratulations friend. :D

    so i guess u wont be meeting maxwell anytime soon? lols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eye_spy: hahaha. it can wait. ;)

    @clipped wings: congrats! indeed, good things come to those who wait. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. basin dili nasad ka katulog ana friend. maxwell just congratulated you.

    i am so green with envy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, I cannot contain the feeling of happiness I felt when eye_spy broke the great news to me. I am very happy for you. Guess you had the earliest Christmas gift, ei?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @eye_spy

    hahaha ur crazy! (blushing)

    @max and Anne

    Thank you!... Am still in cloud 9... .there are still so many things to learn and I have to learn them fast... I have met my agents and they are the coolest... thanks again am just really really happy...

    ReplyDelete