Saturday, October 17, 2009

no honey in my bed nor ice cream for sex...

I woke up early this morning feeling so hot... not the sex mood hotness... nor feverish type... my skin was flaming... they wear tearing... the outer skin felt numb but the insides flesh were burning. I'd scratch them to death.. it was very itchy every inch of my cells... I was catching my breath.. they were short...

an ant bite almost killed me.. i hate them.. good thing antihistamine was invented... I had allergic reactions... I thought it was the crab that ate for lunch yesterday... I found the culprit.. and it bit me on my right rib side... how dare this ant attack me while am sleeping.. its not fair..

Rule #1 - no eating in my room especially on my bed.. so no breakfast in bed for me... thanks being thoughtful honey but its a no-no for me... and skip the strawberry and creme for our sex... unless you volunteer to change the sheet before we sleep... no time right after tiresome of banging... maple syrup is inviting.. hey what about sugar free ice cream?.. OK.. this is not about sex...

how ironic because I had to roam the city to check for a pharmacy when we own one?! well, there's nobody home to open it... driving to the city would take about the same time opening our store... and the last time I had an ant attack was eons ago.. and I had not checked my pill box if i still have a supply.

5 comments:

  1. better keep a handful of those pills in case it happens again.

    i heard that some are allergic to seafood, chicken skin, flowers and peanuts. this is the first time that i've heard about ant bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny.. in one of the ads posted in the office.. it was the clinic people who posted it.. about their blood donation campaign... it says

    "Kaya mo ba ang kagat ng langam?"

    Seriously, no! it would kill me... its not the bite that will kill me... duh? its when my body reacts to their venom... here are some of the symptoms:

    - itching all over
    - swelling that spreads from the site of the sting
    - flushing
    - runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip
    - itchy watery eyes
    - swelling of the lips, tongue and throat
    - shortness of breathing,
    - stomach cramping, nausea and vomiting
    - lightheadedness, fast heart rate, passing out
    - sense of panic
    - metallic taste

    they dont have to occur together at one time but I have experienced them all coz this was not the first...

    the scariest was when I passed out because I could not breath anymore...

    and I dont like it when ants bit me because I would look old and ugly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ geek

    what?! do u want to bite me? hahahahha

    ReplyDelete