Saturday, October 17, 2009

dating

i dont know for some reason I feel irritable today coming to the office... but its not like its the first... hormonal imbalance? haha.. under sex? I just had one before coming to work...
Somehow my station is sooo hot... ironic the AC is not broken... and I feel hungry.. am looking for chocolate but can't find even just one bar...
I just found out my schedule for December and January... oh yeah... I have work on Dec 24 and Dec 31... for three years now... isn't that grand... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to me and my bitchiest clients... excuse my french...
no champagne.. no family and no boyfriend... oh yeah am seeing someone now... more of dating stage and getting to know more of each other... but we had sex already... and its often... hahahah
and please I hope it will last for more than a week... it will be a record breaker... he knocks me off my feet ok... made me smile even am in the middle of something.. and sex is the best... rough and dirty... who's the best slut in town? My best friend says its him... oh isn't that one of the reasons why we are friends... cheers to that...
what I like about our sex is... he talks dirty... i never liked talking dirty during sex... .. but there's something on how he says it... shit! ang sarap... sounds like that... to add... mamatay ko bai.. kalami! okay enough of that I'm drooling thinking of it... sigh... I love sex... and its not even fiull moon... hahahha

1 comment: