Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hurting inside

Dear Stomach,
What have I done wrong? You have been hurting for so long now.
It makes me cry everytime you compel..
my knees shakes terribly, how long will I endure
I grief and every shout dictates pain.
Dear Stomach,
Why are you in pain? I give what you asked.
Please calm down. You have suffered me enough
It's you I have always think about
But you have neglected me.
Dear Stomach,
How can i stop you? Stop you from tormenting me.
I'm on my knees now. Begging..
Why are you refusing?
I give up.

3 comments:

  1. i think you need to visit a doctor. it might appear as a stomach ache but it could be something else. better safe than sorry i guess.

    get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Max.. better consult a doctor.. :) just to be on the safe side..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fallen Angel,

    I seriously think you need a new stomach. Please visit the nearest quack doctor and her will gladly replace you with one from the cows...

    Seriously, it's about time to grab the nearest cute doctor for some quickie. :)

    Love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete