Sunday, January 31, 2010

Correlation

Work has eaten a lot of my time this month. I have not visited my page here for a while now and not even my face book. How much more going to a movie? i felt so left out that I have not seen Avatar. There are just so many things to do and time seems to swift.

Tomorrow is already Feb. It just turned 2010 right? another month is about to say goodbye in a few hours.

I`m not really excited about Feb, this too shall pass like any other months. In fact I`wanted to end it as soon as possible.

I`m more excited about March. Its my birthday month. I`d like the beach during summer.

Talking about summer, I have barely 2 months to lose weight. Now I have aged it seems too difficult to lose weight. I`m gaining and gaining and gaining.

Eating has been a stress reliever for me these days. I know its not good but its the only way I know to get energy. I don't have the time to go to the gym with all the things that needs to be finished. i tried fruits and veggie yet at the end of my day I feel like collapsing.

so it hits me, what is the correlation between time management and losing weight. I need to get things in order as soon as possible. I`m not so healthy.

I`m not sure if I`m making sense...

2 comments:

  1. February is my birth month but I want it too pass sooner than any other months, hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, Feb is the shortest month... it will pass sooner as we wish!

    ReplyDelete