Monday, February 1, 2010

Death of a cheerleader

30 - the death of a cheerleader!

my best friend back in high school and I often joke about the age at 30. Its the death of a cheerleader. Its our death! Looking back, i realized how silly we were. Now, we are months away and it scares the hell out of me!

I have aged...

No more plays. its time to settle down. when whoring becomes boring. always a stranger. but how when I have not met the one I like, nor he has not found me. Or I have met someone yet ends up the wrong one. I have tried what the little prince said, bout what is essential is invisible to the naked eye. nada! alright you read me, I go for looks. rule#1

No more parties. tell me what's wrong with this picture, mid 40's guys in the dance floor with the early 20's. Let go of your crown! give it to the kids! i don't have to worry though cause i still look like 25... somehow I just feel that i don't fit. I should hit the coffee shop instead or start building a garden.. hahah! Seriously, I know its still months away but it seems, the time has arrived sooner than I expected.. All the loud music makes my tummy sick.. and am only up to a bottle of Redhorse or Gilbys Premium Strong. I can't even dance anymore.. my knees hurt.. i'm not kidding... well its been hurting since college... but i just ignored it... Rule#2. he must be finacially blessed. No students allowed, well, if you're a Zobel de ayala.. why not!? Seriously, tuition fees are parents obligation. i dont want to end up as a charity institution. keep off the party scene coz its a kid thing.. tea party and sunday brunches will do.

I am an engineer, at least I have the title my best friend didn't get his ATTY title. Instead he got the stepford fag award... we agreed before that at 30 we should be successful with our career! i'm happy with my job but not as an engineer though, naah I still have the title and am paying yearly taxes for it... my best friend is married and I'm not... that's his sucess story! rule#3 a marrying type. it has been known in the history of mankind bout men's loyalty to his partner... my partner should be head over heels in love with me. and that he love me more than I do!

naahh i better hit the sack.. i bet he's in my dreams wandering... anyways it still months away.. I'l be okay for now... getting ready for the death of a cheerleader! that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment