Tuesday, February 9, 2010

work cat-pus fight

I'm so pissed! It started with hormonal imbalance. Today is one of those days that insecurity is eating me whole. I was trying to wear a smile so my people would not notice it. I don't want to rub to them my loneliness because I know how tiring their work is. In a call center, whatever your emotion, it will reflect to the calls, no matter how hard you try, but you can really tell if you have a bad day. I don't want that to happen to my agent. I want to attract positive vibes. So I tried to hide it, at least I'm not taking sup calls (if you're asking why? we have escalations department)

Until this fugly (fat and ugly) bitch tried to rub his insecurity to me. He is my fellow supervisor. He claims to be closeted and let me quote max "he's the closeted type but he's leaking fairies and rainbows and pixie dust" (thanks for the description max). H claims to be straight. Let me stress this out, pink rubber shoes and blue contact lenses? good! that's my point!

A leader takes responsibility of his own team. Get your squatted and pimply nose out of my team or simply get you fugly face out of my way! Cause no matter how expensive the cream you will put on your face, may it be Lancome or Clinique you will always be fugly! Perhaps miracle whip can make miracle!

Don't blame me if your agents hate you because you are strict with all the rules that you imposed! I trust my agents and if they fail then I will take the responsibility! I love my people and they love me back. Unlike you, who demands respect from them. Memos like insubordination are for insecure supervisor who cannot control his team! I am not insecure as you are, so don't rub it in! The last thing I need from you is your negative energy!

My people are not stupid and so as your agents. 2-hours post shift huddle is for stupid people who cannot understand easily or you who cannot explain things in a simple way!

Mind your own business how I run my people. First, you are not my manager and you didn't hire me! Second, I have a life and you don't. Third, because you're fugly.


In spite of it all, I thank you. I ended my day with a lesson. You helped me realized that I'm not a loser! you are worse then "the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum."

there, i feel better now!


5 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

    regla kung regla itu! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. @parteeboi and EW

    just woke up for. I have a headache. It must be the moon at it final quarter.

    I'm always cool. :p thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, take it easy. breathe in and breathe out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. and to quote our ever bitchy friend jessie, "learn the art of deadma." If that won't work, well smack him in the head with your scepter.

    but on a serious note, yeah.. he is getting annoying. i just don't want to stoop to his level so wala.. pretend as if he doesn't exist. that or i just give him my infamous gaze. makuha ka sa tingin.

    ReplyDelete