Friday, March 18, 2011

TMI - Thursday...

Last week I met Brent.  Oh yeah he rang my bell!  No matter how I hid the bell inside me, just like in a lion dance, where the lion dancers jump high and low, trying to reach that red envelope. We've tried all positions, damn he's good in pushing. My knees gave in.  and I think i left scratch marks on his back when i tried to get a grip.

its the after sex talk that I hate.  most of the time, i fix myself, put on my shirt and bade goodbye.  Well, with Brent, I was looking forward for a second round. so I stayed.  then he started talking... how are you and all the blah blah...  I tried to pay attention to him without him noticing that my knees were shaken.  and then he asked.

Brent:  How much did you lose weight?
Me: huh? why ask, I mean, how did you know that I used to be big?
Brent: butt cheeks... stretch marks?!?
Me: %^*&*...

I turned red, then purple... can I be dead?.. or can someone just shoot me... Imagine it was semi dark and yet he still noticed those fine lines?  Arrrgghhh....

You know how some guys, say I love you or I care for you or even I like you after he cum... Surely this guy has full of surprises.  1st his package is surprsingly big, ironic to his body type, now stretch marks comment... then this...

He was about to cum, I could see it in his face...  his pushing became more intense.. then finally... did you know what he said... "Good job!" and I just went... "what?"... he grabbed his wallet and gave me 500 peso bill...

At the back of my mind... like, what the F?!  is he tripping or what? oh well at least i got fun and paid at the same time...

2 comments:

  1. ikaw na.

    ikaw na ang burikat.

    in every sense of the word.

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Eternal Wanderer: hey how are you? its been a while since our last chat!

    ReplyDelete