Saturday, May 2, 2009

of waiting

5:20AM

My friends are kinda busy these days with their normal lives. I can't bug them always like to go out or something. That's what I hate being single. Anyway, it's not the issue here.

My QA supervisor invited me for an out of town trip last Thursday to celebrate his birthday. I kinda say yes to him that I'm going... together with some officemates. It's gonna be another lets-morning-the-night drinking session... Oh yeah am an alcoholic..

Road trip will be happening at 2PM today. I haven't packed my bag and am still at work till 12 noon. I dont know why I'm not so excited... part of me wants to go... AND

part of me... uhm...

I'm actually having second thoughts about this out-of-town-/slash/-road-trip...

Because I'm waiting for this someone...

and for the love of ----

"call me or text me, where you are and what are your plans for tonight"

I'm actually waiting for this guy to ask me out tonight to watch Wolverine... oh yeah I love X-Men

I'm waiting in vain...

"and damned it! You six more hours left..."

Or i'l be on the road with my skimboard, beer and chicharong bulaklak...

I normally dont do the asking... its NOT me... and I wont change... not even for this intance... .

So I will wait...

"...or Forever Hold Your Silence"

1 comment:

  1. wow! haba ng hair...

    how come your guy wasnt with us when we watched wolverine? i guess he's scared of hugh jackman and his oh la la ass.

    ReplyDelete