Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Angel sent

Have you have this feeling that you are being watched? Or

Somehow, someone taps your thoughts. And

Reads your mind... Scary.

I guess its from too much watching TV...

I secretly am watching CHARMED in my room...

What can I say, Chris H. (Drew Fuller) from season 6 is really a cutee...

Anyhow...


Whenever I'm in pensive mood..

with my cup of coffee and a cigarette...

about the future... failures... love... just about anything

what needs to be done.... what's not to do...

whenever I'm on that moment...


What's weird is...

The next thing I know... I'm reading about it...

A stranger writes about it... Letting me know I'm not the only one experiencing it...

Feels like the message is address directly to me...

someone assures that whatever hell I'm going through right now... I can handle it... and that I'l be fine...

whenever I have a question... someone answers it...

I receive surprise calls from friends... distant friends...

I'm grateful... really I am... but

how'd they know...

angel sent?

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Yes, I have had that feeling that I was being watched..and it's a really hair-raising feeling because I don't think it was an angel.


    I feel ya on this post. I just got a surprise a few days ago and it left me in awe of the wonderful things that happen in the moments you least expect them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh... emo na naman.

    but yeah, that happens a lot. you see signs everywhere and its telling you something.

    that is i think the universe's way of conversing with you.

    i dont know, tanong mo kaya kay paolo coelho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday was the wierdest coz it really brought me into tears... someone post something... something beautiful... something I want to hear... Felt like I have heard someone said that already... those very exact words... that's why I came up with this post... just wierd...

    ReplyDelete
  4. asus! na inlove lang jud ka sa post ni max! haha.. hi daw ana sya sa email. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA HA!!!

    made me realize to moderate the comments...

    I'm so busted am I?

    wish ko lang naay mo sulat nako og ingon ato...

    nindot man gud paminawon... bitaw... feeling lang nako na naa ni sulti nako ato... in my dreams siguro..

    ReplyDelete