Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bar Fights

I find bar fights amusing. I know.. I know, I'm weird and all. It highlights the party. I have a fair share of experiences... not that I started them. Most of the time I am cool headed even under the influence of alcohol.

Its fun to look at people loses their minds. Intoxicated by too much alcohol. It's a good entertainment seeing those fools. Wrestle in the dance floor. fist fights. Shout on top of their lungs and exchange mean words. Making the F-you and F-you back signs with matching wacky faces.

Thank gawd none of them end up dead though... I'm not interested to witness blood scattered all over the floor...with a broken forehead. Nor a knife struck on someone's beer belly. I would faint on the smell of a blood. Rustic.

Some scenes are like couples fighting. It's an average show and it's embarrassing. Others are like long time enemies and they’ve seen each other in the bar. There's this girlfriend snatching scene; note: guys blame your girlfriends because they are flirt. Men only take baits made by your tease girlfriends. What's scary is gang fights... especially that one that involves guns...

Most of the time the reasons were shallow. Guys got mad for brushing shoulders. first of all you are in a crowded bar. so what's the fuss?! Some guys have seen their girlfriend dancing with another guy. for all you know, the guy was an old friend. A glass of beer was accidentally poured on your face. take off your shirt, wipe your face and everyone will praise your gorgeous body. isn't that cool?

There's one on one or two on one. What's pitiful is a gang on one.

I just laugh at my own experiences. I'm cool and mostly sane. Good thing nothing major happened.. just a few stitches.. kidding. okay, there were slight cuts. One time I went to Baguio for the Panagbenga. Three empty bottles of San Mig light landed on my feet... as to who threw them.. I have no clue. When the first two bottles were thrown, I ignored them. When the third bottle happened, I left the place and went back to my hotel. see I'm not hot tempered. I went home the following day.

One time I went to Halo bar, which has just re-opened. I ended up in Waterfront not the hotel but Waterfront Police Station... hahaha.. it was really humiliating inside that police car. Nothing really happened to me, my friend got all the bruises.

at a different bar, there were about seven guys ganged on me. I got scared naturally.. they kept pushing me (I can still remember the music that was playing, it was Push the Button) until I got cornered. I hate friends that time because they just left.. The guys were hip-hop type with the baggy pants and all the bling-bling. they really look stupid! and trying hard to sound Californian with their local accent... trying to be cool... they looked like chiwawa barking at me... I mean they were ugly and short dressed in oversized clothing.. They left me when they realized I would not fight back and told them they got the wrong person.

Thank gawd I still have complete set of ribs. The only injuries I got from clubs were cigarette burns.. ice cube flying on the air... someone bit me (the hell I don’t know why).. arm bruises.. you know when bar gets crowded people just grab you... and I trip from the ledge, oh yes! i was younger back then and very drunk when it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment