Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. I can't decide what to buy among PSP, digital cam or an Ipod. Love to have the three...

2. Lingering the moment when I finally learned how to skim board. That was last weekend and I had fun.

3. I love my best friend; he bought me my Starbucks' clear venti-size Frappuccino tumbler, the one with a straw. Somehow they always run out of it.

4. My masseur made me laugh out loud during the massage and somehow it relieved the stress. Bet it was emotional stress than muscle pain.

5. It's just another manic Monday... NOT! I feel fine that is unusual for first day of work.

12 comments:

  1. Awww..your bestfriend is so sweet.
    Now that you mentioned it, I actually forgot to add "get a massage" in my list of things to do during my thirty-day vacation. Thank goodness you reminded me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend? I know... he is really sweet!

    I think I'm a massage addict! My body craves for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would go for a digicam, i am planning to get one too

    ReplyDelete
  4. my thoughts lingered to my recently lost ipod and digicam...ugghhh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gram Math

    I think i will buy the digital cam... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. @the geek

    you lost them both at the same time? that's sad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. digi cam! check out Olypus Tough-8000.
    waterproof and shockproof na

    ReplyDelete
  8. PSP. remember to not get the 3000 series as they don't allow games to be played from the memory card. as much as possible, get the 2000 series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ipod!!! But if you love your games I guess a PSP. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ay it might be late.

    get a digicam ... the ones with the Leica Lens .... LX3 ata yung tawag. so sulit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @twink boi

    thanks. I'm still reading some reviews ng mga digicam...

    ReplyDelete