Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I dont like to hear when people say "good luck" to me.... Not that I don't need it... coz I really, really and badly need it...

It just scares the hell out of me to hear that... it sounded like a warning of something bad will happen.. I know I'm twisted and I have my own interpretation of that phrase... really.. it just sounds scary...


To be in a strange land where I dont know a soul... to be out of my comfort zone... to be far from family and friends...

to move out from my room... I love my room... its big and warm and cozy... I can stay in my room doing nothing in one whole day...

no one will cook for me... I think that's why we invented instant noodles...

no more mama who will wash my clothes for me... I guess that's why laudry shop business is booming..

no more car... I will surely miss it... I'm poor in navigation anyway... I'l end up lost.. get caught... and what's that? is it number coding

there's a lot of things to give up... just for one thing...


Oh yeah... why dont I have a relative in Manila... that's wonder!

I think I'm the only one who has the interest to actually live there...

I said to myself before, I could never imagine living outside Cebu...

But I have never been so sure! I would fly in a heartbeat...

I've been out of the country... however I was there for vacation only though..

Singapore for instance...

but not really live there... just for a few days...



I even asked my brother if he has friends in Manila where I can stay for a while until I find my own flat.. NADA..

How disappointing... But I'm not giving up... I can find someone... There must be someone... an old friend... a classmate... an old office mate...

I have even asked my in laws if they know someone... sad to say most of them are far from Makati..

For a starter.. I need to live near my work place...


that's the plan...

near my work place? which reminds me I have not applied to any possible companies yet? bummer! heheh

In nearly 60 days I will be submitting my quit letter! let's see



Anyhow... I have told a few of my friends that I'm quitting my job.

My mom even gave her my blessings... after all a long period of persuasion...

I think she finally felt it... like almost everyday now... I just don't want to go to work...

I dont have the energy... I dont have the attitude... I have lost my drive... my stat is way, way down

I love my job... yes that is true... seriously!

I never thought I'd come to this stage...you know that feeling... when you wake you just dont feel like going to work...

But yes... its happening now.. how strange...


wow... how many stories have I posted about this already...

Just really excited...

actually, the reason why I posted this because I rather want to hear some other phrases like "take care", "you will be missed", "keep in touch" and all

Honestly...I'm really scared to go... but I want to go anyway... and To hear "good luck" really adds to the anxiety... twisted I know

4 comments:

  1. you will be sorely missed!

    keep in touch!

    take care!

    there! i've said it. :) happy? why not we go out and have a drink after work?!??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...

    thank you for the sarcasm...

    I know I will be missed... hehehe

    sure... inoman tayo after... ako pa? tatangi? hell no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @clippedwings. as in pinanindigan mo na tlga yung tagalog ek-ek mo. blah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one can stop me.. I am so going to Manila... Are you coming? or what?!

    ReplyDelete