Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Stiving to be Good

It’s getting darker. The sky is covered with dark clouds. I can barely see the stars. The moon was up. Half. Partly covered with clouds.

The only light is from the lamp post. It is yellow. Faint.
The streets are empty. not a single vehicle.
I can only count the people that pass by. Strangers. walking fast.

The silence is becoming deafening. I can only hear my breathing.
I puff the last of my cigarette. Even its glow is dying.


I start to walk. In the middle street. the place is deserted.
no chance of being crashed by a speeding car.

Then I halt... to see the stop light. turn from green to yellow then to red..
green. yellow. red... it changes color at the beating of my heart..

Which road to take? I check my back to see my wings. It has not grown back..
wish I can hover to see what's ahead.

This labyrinth is killing me. Depressing. Black. But I run out of tears to cry already.

... when will this sadness be gone...

2 comments:

  1. you.are.so.emo! hehe..

    i guess my depression somehow rubbed off on you. wishing that this weekend will ease the pain for the power rangers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eye_spy

    I think so... hahah

    this weekend? yeah I'm looking forward to that...

    Lola E is depressed too... and he is coming...

    ReplyDelete