Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alright Guys I Need Directions

1. How to get to The Fort from the airport?

I have made my research. Tell me if its right. If I want to ride MRT3, from Taft Ave to Ayala Ave/Buendia Ave. Then ride a cab to The Fort area? 4th ave cor 30th ave is the address... If I take cab from the airport.. how far is it?


2. Hows the traffic during 1pm to 3pm? In malate area... Makati area and The Fort Area... I still dont know my Hotel yet is...


3. If I leave The Fort by 5:30pm will I get to Mall of Asia before 7:00pm? Will the traffic be heavy that time? What's the best way? is it by cab? heheheheh

Need help...

3 comments:

  1. nakaw, bagong salta sa kamaynilaan! hehehe

    from the airport, taxi ka na lang papunta ng fort. malapit lang naman lalo na if you are coming from terminal 3. malapit lang naman.

    regardless of the time, traffic all the time sa metro manila. my advice, its better to take the MRT. ticket lines are long so you might want to buy the Php100 card instead of the one way cards. from the fort, take the shuttle to the mrt station but if u dont know, then get a cab and ask the cab to bring you to the buendia station. its better to take the mrt because 530 is rush hour plus there is a rally in makati today. so its going to be faster to take the train. get off at the edsa extension station then there are jeepneys there going to MOA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy.. Why am I going to Manila again? thanks.. I'm just hoping I wont be stuck in the Traffic from The Port to MOA... That is my main concern

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess i'll just take a cab from the airport. if you're talking about the newest, hughest airport in Taguig...

    1 to 3? Makati area? Good luck!

    third question, make it 8pm, to be safe. :-)

    pasalubong... LOL.

    ReplyDelete