Monday, June 22, 2009

Mid-Year Resolution

What's up with me. I've been partying like there's no tomorrow. I'm just a little disappointed, I guess. There are things that are not meant to happen even how badly you wanted it and how hard you worked for it. Now I don't want to dwell on that emotion, where you are sad. I've been there! It was dark. I don't like it.

I choose to be happy. I party. You can feel the presence of your friends. They are all happy. But I guess I went overboard. Because I've been spending too much. haha my savings, the money, my supposed relocation money, it's half gone.

Maybe I'm a little spoiled brat. Five of my friends say so. They confirmed it. Partying is my tantrums. hahaha beat that. One time I told an office-mate/friend that I wont not talk to him Monday if he wont come with us Saturday night. Imagine, we were already in his area and if he won't go out, oh!, he better must have a good reason! I'm glad he made it.

Another friend, rushed to fix himself because I'm already outside waiting for him without prior notice. It's my forte. I love it spontaneous. Thanks eye_spy for bearing with me.

So blame my brothers and sisters. I was their baby. Well, I'm still!

But seriously, I'm not bratty. I don't always get what I want. Anyway, what's wrong with getting what you want when I always share. That's another point.

The point here is, July is no party month. Will I last? Let me enumerate the pros. no cons. This is for the good.

1. Save. At a weekend night gimmick I spend an average of 1500 php. There are four weekends in a month so that is a sum of 6000 php. That's already 1 pair of PabDer shoe and a top at People are People. Okay focus... Save.

2. A bottle of beer has how many calories? I need to watch my weight. I hate it when my dates say they like me because I'm chubby. which happened again last week. Come on guys don't be mean I'm no longer eating. I'm not fat. Four weeks with no drinking that's a lot of calories.

3. I don't want to bug my friends. If they don't want to party then I guess its fine. Now that I will not be partying in July then no one will bug them.

4. There must be other ways of being happy.

5. Most good guys don't hang out in a bar!


My best friend made it. Now he is a Stepford wife. I missed partying with you bestie but now I'm joining you in your endeavor!

3 comments:

  1. @ #3. seriously? or are u just saying that as a spur of the moment? haha.. partying starts on july for me.

    i intend to get a date na.. like a serious date. i think i need a partner na. so hop in and lets paint the town bloody red. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lucky, kasi hindi lahat ng date sinasabing i like you because your chubby.. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @wandering

    I am not chubby... that is why!

    ReplyDelete