Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taking A Bow

Here I am again in the middle of an intersection. Contemplating which road to take. It seems all access are dead end. How I wish I can hover and see which path to take. But we can never cheat life, or can we?

My Manila dream is fading. I always make things happen. But for some reason I don't know what but some things are keeping me from moving out to Manila. Are these signs warning me not to take that road?

So I guess I'm bound to stay here in Cebu. I'm grateful for whatever blessings that came and for the things to come. So let me count them.

- I'm happy to be with my parents who are so loving and I thank my mom for the delicious food she serves everyday. Chili crab can make my day!

- My brothers and sisters who spoil me with what I want. Sis, I think I need a week vacation to Singapore. Can you pay the air fare again please? By the way, I need another bottle of Hugo Boss.

- My nephews and nieces who never failed to melt my heart as they plea.

- To my cousin, yes I'm thinking about your invitation. Let my fly to Hongkong if you keep your promise that you will let me stay in your pad!

- I'm grateful for my friends who are ever supportive of my plans. My friends who are so ever ready when I need them to share both my pains and joy. Never ending Saturday night gimmicks. My crying like a river moments. cam whoring. island hopping. out of town trips. long joy rides. pigging moments like its the last day of the world. overflowing alcohol.

- to my mentors who never gave up. Who continue to believe in what I can do. Let me compose myself and I will try again.

Again, Manila is just 45 minutes away from the airport. I can always visit there anytime or I will wait when Cebu Pacific offers seat sale. Let me take a bow for this dream before it stresses me. Its not for me to live.

Who wants to go shopping with me this weekend? I need new pairs of shoes.

5 comments:

  1. i swear in the name of all the characters in D.O.T.A. you are the most fickle minded bitch that i know. haha.

    so whats the next plan? i'll just skip the shopping part though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eye_spy

    I wasn't being fickle minded! Somehow I'm proud of myself for not being so impulsive which I'm always. Well, if plan A didn't work there are 25 more letters in the alphabet, right? hahaha and am at letter "R" already.

    Thanks for the concern, I dont run out of plans thank god!

    for the moment I'll do retail therapy since I haven't plotted VL yet.

    So I guess you will still be seeing me in the office for a few months... I'm waiting for CVG to call me... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh.. so now you're really jumping overboard. :)

    whatever works for you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you find what you're loking for.

    stay safe.

    ReplyDelete