Monday, September 28, 2009

I love

I love my best friend! He just came from Manila. I know his flight got canceled twice because of the bad weather. But still I admire his thoughtfulness.


When I learned that he got home late today. I didn't care how tired I was. I just got home from my class too and its already late. When I got his message, I hurriedly picked up my keys and went to his place which is about 15 minutes from my place. I know its late and I still have work early in the morning at 4am. But I went anyways...

I know I have been bugging him about it... and he constantly said no about my plea. But he surprised me and am so happy that it made me write about it...

it was all for a box of Krispy Kremes... I love Krispy Kremes... I wish we have it here in Cebu... but a box coming from Manila would make a difference... hahhaha

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..










2 comments:

  1. oh my!!!!!oh lalalalala!!!!

    my favorite, come to momma!!! hehehe

    all time favorite: original glazed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it because its not so sweet.. and the dough is soft in the inside and chewy and its crisp on the outside...


    I'll be glad to post my mailing address for delivery.. hahahha thanks..

    ReplyDelete