Monday, September 21, 2009

B.U.S.Y.

I like it when I'm busy..

Like super busy...

my weekly planner is filled out... in black and red inks..

an event to organize... assignments to be completed... projects due... exams to be taken.. books to be read...

work.. and school...

like sleeping is not an option...

coffee on the go... short lunch breaks

i like the rush... no dull moment... time is swift..

because.. when I'm busy... it makes me forget for a moment

how my love life sucks...

hahahah...

2 comments:

  1. echos!

    just as i thought, everything boils down to love life! you know what, i think it would be best if i give your blog url to MAMA.

    it would be fun having her linked to your page. hehe.

    and sa tanan busy ha, ikaw lang jud ang maka-afford ug adto ug doce every weekend! in fairness your getting good at time management. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know alright.. its part of my priorities... hhahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete