Sunday, May 23, 2010

I think I'm sick

I'm sooo obsessed with my weight... I'm jealous with my friends who are naturally thin. They can eat what they want and not gain a pound.

I used to be 110lbs.. it soar to 130 when I went to college and disgusting 160lbs when I started working... I'm not that tall... being over weight would make me look like a giant ball! what an irony!

ive tried, less and complex carbo diet, fruit and veg diet, after six, no fried diet, the famous 3 day diet and pills.. I would end up craving for french fries... ice cream and cheese cake...

Metabolism slowers with age... dont ask how old I am... when I hit the scale at 160 again... I went to panic. So I decided to enroll at Slimmers... I get my daily shot of Vitamin A, those eye-candy boys! hahahah according to our pharmacist, no one can be overdozed with Vitamins.

Now I am at 140lb. My trainer and my friends still think am fat even when I'm barely eating. and I can still see those flabs in my ass and in my arms.

I have a distorted image of myself everytime I look at the mirror... those belly that hangs in front of me... really disgusting. those legs can be a good krispy pata!

when can I wear white shirts? stripes polo shirt? until when will I hide with black?

I need to push more... well, What does not kill you, makes you stronger right...

so I'l hold unto that thought until i get myself fixed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweetie. We are on the same boat and I think my distorted self-image is even worse because I don't have to lose any weight BUT I still wanna be stick thin. You remember the Corpse Bride? That is my ideal body. See how fucked up that self image is?

    Anyway, perhaps you might wanna give the Master Cleanse diet a shot. It has helped a lot of people and I'm on it, too, and I feel really great.

    ReplyDelete