Saturday, May 15, 2010

2:30 AM

it was semi-dark. the only light that lit my room was from the lamp post through my french window. I laid in my bed staring blankly at my ceiling. my sight found its way through the faint ray. I was dreaming. it was all silent except for the ticking of my clock. My heart pounded with clock's rhythm. then one deep breath. I had not felt that way in a long time now. The AC was in full blast but I was sweating. my grip was tight. it left a wrinkle in my bed sheet. my legs were stretched until it felt numb and i couldn't move them. it tore my skin as it tried to escape from within. that feeling made me wanna scream... but no voice came out. that burning sensation made me bit my lips.

Wow... I have not have sex for the longest time that now it made me dreamed about it.

1 comment: