Monday, September 13, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

I usually like it when it rains. You know that mood when you are just sitting by your window with a warm cup of coffee... watching slowly the water as it drops to the ground or to the leaves.. I always have that picture when it rains.. or while walking at least you no one can notice while you are crying... what do you call that mood? oh yes.. emo mood...


But when the lighting of reality hit me earlier.. well, it hit me hard... Reality has always been really hard.. I guess that's why I always paint that picture in my head... an escape? maybe...

So it was pouring hard earlier when I'm on my way to work... I have to take a cab again... and when salary is scheduled two days from now, budget is really tight and every peso counts... shit I have to give up my coffee... I thought...

Surprise, newsflash... I'm broke!!! My mom decided to cut my allowance because she noticed I couldn’t manage my finances... She asked why I'm always short... She has it as my action plan to learn a lesson and find means to save... so I thought I’d cut my cab fare to start...

I know you'll ask me why my mom had been giving me money... Let's just say it’s the prize of being the middle child... Allowance = shut-up-your-mouth-about-favoritism-and-no-attention-complains...


Why are some people so good with their lives... and am struggling living my own... am I ranting?


I guess I know now why my mom dropped that announcement to me yesterday... So that I can be good with my life too. will it work? wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment