Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

Better late than never!

I'm neither a good writer nor a storyteller. I don’t have the variety of words to capture a moment. My grammar is not as good as others. hahahah disclaimer.

But there is something about writing. That moment when you hit that publish button. You feel that rush, a feeling of release... you know that you are okay already. Even more when random people send their insights; you know that you are not alone. Some people experience the same thing, some people oppose. That makes it dynamic.

Am I climbing the right mountain? That has been the question I've been asking myself for the past months. I apologize to my friends for I have not updated my page. I assume some people still read this site and I'm grateful. I'll do my best to update this great avenue of my whereabouts, what's hot and what not, the tears of joy and that not so happy moments. And to reach to other people I've missed so much here.

The year is about to end and I've been blessed for this year. I'm grateful for good health, caring friends, for the job that pays and most importantly a loving family.

I may have failed along the way. As Abraham Lincoln said " Always bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important than any other thing." I'm looking forward for next year. I will make it a better year. It's about finding my purpose!

I will be a better person and you will hear a lot about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment