Thursday, January 13, 2011

SOS

Earlier today i received a text message from my best friend.  it read SOS.  too bad i received it late. told him i cant bring my phone inside the production floor as my reply.  actually, i dont check my phone often even when I'm on break.  i think I'm used to the idea that no one really cares... hehehe so no one sends me an SMS.. there I said it... or perhaps the fact that its night time and majority are asleep...  and in the morning they are sooo considerate they wont bother me because they know I am asleep. ok enough justification...  well, even globe stopped sending me spams. I'm not even familiar with my own ring tone. I cant recognize when in rings.  I thought, I think I bought a very expensive alarm clock.

anyway, back to my friend. so I pressed send button and instantaneously my phone rang. wow! that fast? observing my friend when he uses his phone,  his fingers were too fast.. he is a text freak. his fingers manage to find the buttons even with a blindfold. and I can even barely understand when some sentences are shorten. Aanyway, I answered the phone, " Bonjour, what's the emergency?"

To make the story short, my best friend and his boyfriend had a fight.  they are office mates. my bestfriend couldn't stand seeing the boyfriend in the office.  he sent the SOS because he wanted to ask me for a coffee break.  Our offices are just 10 minutes away from the nearest Starbucks.

What caused the fight?  he found out that his boyfriend has an account in planet romeo.  well, the boyfriend restrained my best friend to create an account in facebook. In facebook? who doesn't have a facebook?!!

ending... they are in an open relationship.  my best friend told the boyfriend, "Maybe, you want to explore... I give you the time and this opportunity" Fair enough I guess, they have been together for 6 years now...

"Darling, we cant prove that he has been fucking around, maybe meeting, ok fine... its given" I said to him.  Then I told my best friend you created this rule as your ticket to cheat without the guilt! Remember that you've been cheating too!  So don't be too mad...

the moral of the story is its safe to be single....

and I like this line.. it not really related... but to some point only...

and to quote Cheryl "you’ll avoid falling in love at all because the idea of being broken again is far worst than being alone"



   

2 comments:

  1. Receiving something like that is exciting. An SOS for an on-call consultation by a best friend. Sure enough, it is safe to be single but being in a relationship means something as well.

    Have a nice day ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. thanks for visiting the site...

    someone actually really reads page? hahahaha

    i have recovered and looking forward to be in a relationship again...

    ReplyDelete