Tuesday, January 4, 2011

what have i done last year, eh?

I heard from a DJ one afternoon his point of view about new year's resolution and all...  New year's resolution is supposed to be fun...  like  if you're all too serious about your job... then learn to keep it cool the next year... like be more out going...   with that approach...  somehow most resolutions will happen...  rather than saying "I will be good next year"... 80% you wont be! Let's admit it.. we like to be bad! 

Well, I don't do new year's resolution...  what I have is to-do-list.  Looking back, out of my 5 things... I have achieved at least 3.  not bad i think.. it was a tough year for me... recovering from my finances for being alcoholic biatch! kidding!  I have completed my room... not really completed... needs more fixtures and all... but at least I can sleep well now.  Two months ago we moved to a new house... I kinda spent fortune to make my room a better place to sleep during morning...

Secondly,  my team became the top team for 3 consecutive months... I'm proud.. I have proven myself that I can lead! 15 different personalities, I found their common interest and drove them to one goal. Imagine when they start crying-out like babies... its chaos! but they'll shut up when they see me, up from my desk, approaching them, one brow higher than usual... but I love them...

lastly, I got my baby!  I like iPhone but my bb works just fine.. I've been wanting to change my phone.  My best friend said "there are only 3 types of phone in the world, an iPhone, a blackberry and others" while glancing at my phone with devilish smile.  He couldn't stand my phone..  he said it doesn't fit my status.  Well, he gave me a a blackberry 9800 series.

I lost weight mid-year last year from 160lb to 130lb, I couldn't seem to reach 125lb which is my ideal weight.. it stopped at 130lb... but since because of the loooong holiday.. I gained again back to 140lb. I'm like an inflatable, I can gain and lose weight easily. starving season is here.. need to achieve that 125lb for the summer... so I can visit Boracay.. I promised myself I will not visit that island not until I'm physically ready.. I need to be size zero. heheheh

the last in my list, the love department.  How can I manage 15 people yet fail to manage one relationship! well, I have not found the person who is patient enough. either they can't stand my shopping exercise, being alcoholic biatch, being a Pisces it's our nature to be extreemely jealous!  Anyways, I like guys that can make me shut up, who has stronger personality, I must be the one who loves more. with a car is a plus but not required!

for this year... see my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment