Saturday, June 5, 2010

I was born blond

3:00 pm according to my Fossil watch. My friend has not arrived yet. One last puff of my Marlboro lights and I'm off to go, i said to myself. I checked my new Blackberry phone, I got one message. I can't believe he's bailing out on me. Instantly I grab my tall-light-cafe-mocha-with-no-whip-no-chocolate-drizzle from Starbucks in one hand then my Nike gym bag on the other. Put on my DKNY shades and did my strut. Daddy, when are you buying me my green BMW beetle? with a big sigh I went to the cab station... great it was queuing. I'm impatient standing in line... if only I can pay everyone to get the next Toyota Vios cab!

My legs were hurting after an hour of doing my treadmill routine at Slimmers. Think. I decided to take the bus for a change. i hate commuting but its the fastest way I could get home. I was the last to get in. Great no more seats! So it means i need to grab on those microbial iron bars, stand in the bus aisle for 30 minutes and my legs were really hurting. Its too late for me to alight... Here are 10 reasons why I hate commuting:

1. Its fully packed than my favorite Zaragoza Spanish Sardines.
2. I know I'm hot, but really its hotter riding in a bus.
3. Dr. Vicky Belo will be richer after my zits come out.
4. a month session of Diamond peel wont be enough to remove the black heads.
5. its dusty.. eeky!
6. I could not think of the other five....

Anyways, so I drenched myself with my own sweat... not even my Aqua Bvlgari survived. I could smell people's guts and their lunches. all of a sudden the bus halted, i dropped my cup of cafe mocha, i lost my balance and landed to the guy behind me... I know what these people are thinking... what am i doing in a bus when I can afford to buy an expensive coffee... whatever... i stained my leather cow shoes from PabDer.

The guy behind me was a gentleman. of course i apologized. he helped me with my bag. First time riding in a bus? he asked as he smiled devilishly. Ironically, I smiled back sheepishly and told him not really.. and the rest is history. that's the benefit I'd like when commuting. whore!

4 comments: