Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All About Christmas Wishlist

I'm easy person to please... i wish nothing but the following:
1. I love Shoes... and I need another pair from PabDer. I like the cow leather, hand crafted, made in Italy, shoes. Don't blame me its my weaknes... hahahah (pa gurl talaga)










2. Influenced by my elder brothers and sisters... I too am a fan of scents...














3. Just the Cardigan... excluding the guy.... @ eye_spy.. I know layering is so over rated fo you as you described it in my other post... But I look good on it... so who cares.. hahahah bleh!




















4. Sunglasses... Can't live without one... especially on a bright day after a grave yard shift... Just for some protection for my very tired eyes... cK, Prada, Oakley and the likes will do...












5. My best friend insisted that I need a new phone; so bestie I'm including it in my wish list... nag paparinig lang...
But really, I'm no expensive person... Most of the times the things that I would really-really-really like just happened to be expensive... that's why I save for them and I'd be more than delighted to receive them as gifts! Gifts are meant to be expensive anyways....

3 comments: