Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm craving for lamb chops!

I'm a lioness... the queen of the pride. Creatures bow down as I pass by. Some even dropped on their knees. Hail to the queen of Terabithia. or was that Narnia? whatever!


Its hunting season. and I crave for lamb chops, t-bone and venison. I drool the flavor of real meat. fine cuts and medium rare. it gives me an ecstasy. Hmmm... smells good... I like it husky smell! I bite. every inch of the tendered meat! I tear it with my teeth and play it with my tongue. its mouth watering...


but these days... i have been a sea creature eating lioness... I'm being fed with lobsters, prawns and sea critters. I don't like half baked food. but somehow they fill in my hunger.


would you go for a forest bear, whose blood according to Edward as the finest but is difficult to hunt or would you go for an easy catch like plankton but when too much is taken it hurts.


believe it or not i have a fair share of both... will it be according to class? can I ignore the food chain and try frogs instead hoping that someday it will take like turkey?

seriously.. all I'm really craving for is a Krispy Kremes... not so sweet... crunchy in the outside... soft in the insides. no promises but simply delicious... the hidden fillings that surprises you is a plus and is equally delicious.

its rare to find it here... so i will take every bite like its the last...

you are my krispy kremes and i'll be your starbucks...

wink ;p

9 comments:

  1. i like the metaphors here, bears and prawns, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what do you know, the person you consider as the lamb chop was the first one to leave a comment.

    haha..

    max ay.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay... ikaw diay ang krispy kremes max. i stand corrected. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clipped: omnivore ka pala. lahat kinakain. mapa-karne o talaba.

    weeeeeee

    Eye: ay bad ka talaga! lolz

    ReplyDelete