Saturday, December 12, 2009

I like what I'm doing or maybe its because I'm in denial that my love life is just like COKE.... Zero!
Yes, work compensates how empty my L-life is. So far my team got good grades.
and I'm more eager to come to work on a Saturday night to maintain it or achieve more.
You know, analyze my team strengths and potentials. Work on their weakness and find ways to improve them.
Just basic stuff a team lead should do.

I've seen them improve and it feels great that you are part of that development.
Knowing that you have helped and its bearing fruits, the satisfaction and happiness
is beyond comparison, other than the fact that their scores are my scores too.

Perhaps, its the same feeling being loved. I cant really remember for it has been so long since the last time
my heart has pumped or was taken cared of. I just hid it in the dark chambers of my chest accented with cobwebs.
Locked with dungeon keys! that big cold rotten custom made iron keys. Take note Keys with an S.

Perhaps I'm more dynamic at work because there is a truth that I couldn't face. A harsh truth that I want to forget for the meantime.
Or, don't mind at least for the meantime. I exhaust myself on something just not to think about it. Somehow, sometimes I'm being reminded of it. Songs in the radio, two people happy together holding each other's hand. Even the simple display of Xmas lights makes me teary. during coffee and smoke break. when my brain stops thinking about my team stat just like today!

This is another cold Christmas. Oh well I've been dreaming of a white Christmas anyways... need to work now...

5 comments:

  1. A very cold Christmas ahead of us. Just like in your team, couples have also the strengths that have be to maintained and the weaknesses that need to be improved before it's too late. The right one for you will come. The right pieces of the puzzle will fit in in the most perfect time you do not expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i-gift wrap ko si maxwell at ipapa-lbc ko.

    hora mismo!

    weeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nvrnrv...

    I know.. when you least expect it... just like my TL post. I did not expect to be promoted

    ReplyDelete
  4. @EW

    pwede bang fedex para mas secure and may insurance pa? hehheheh

    I like that early Xmas gift! heheheh

    nagpaparinig na nga ako pero wala lang eh! hhehhe peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cold Christmas is always a reminder that we still have the capacity to feel. Who knows, "lightning will strike antime... "

    ReplyDelete