Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Goal

New Year's resolution is sooo over rated... Let me set goals instead. Before that I'd like to revisit this year's goal.

My plan of moving out to Manila did not happen... I realized I'm not emotionally ready to be far from home. but I can always visit Manila anytime. yeah I remember Pussycat Doll's Manila Invasion.

Birthday Bash! goal achieved! We went to Bantayan Island for my Birthday. It was grand i think because i was broke after. that was very memorable, eye_spy got drunk and kiss a ___ and he likes it... hahahha (I still have the pic as evidence or for blackmail)

I created this blog this year. we have the same birth date.

September Singapore trip canceled. vacation leave application messed up.

November HongKong trip canceled. I got promoted! and I cannot file VL yet.

yes I got promoted that was my number 1 goal for this year. I worked hard for it. and I achieved it! congratulations!

----

So for next year;

First Quarter - I really need to go to the gym again... for a healthier me. and to prepare for the summer and my birthday. visit a friend in Manila. Perhaps Baguio again this Feb?

Second Quarter - housing project. I need to finish the 3rd floor of our house, where my room is located. it's overlooking with terrace. nice place for barbecue party of 10. what are some expenses to cut? expensive coffee, taxi fare and spa? promise!

Third Quarter - perhaps Universal Studios in Singapore...

Fourth Quarter - wala pang ma-isip...

No comments:

Post a Comment