Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Diary,

I had a good one today.

I woke up late from partying last night. last night was fun. I was with some friends to celebrate my birthday. we had dinner then videoke. Originally we planned to go to Bantayan just like last year, unfortunately due to some events beyond our control, it was canceled the last minute. too bad I had my sun screen packed already ready for the summer. instead, we plan to go to Siquijor.

when i woke up, its lunch time. actually i was late for lunch.. I went straight to the kitchen to check what's cookin' coz i was starving and i heard my stomach complained. In the dining, mom had already prepared my lunch. she even labeled with my name on it and a little note. thanks mom for lunch.

received a message from a friend for a late afternoon starbucks. As always I had my cafe mocha... I like it bittersweet. after a brief chit chat went to see a movie, Remember Me. I've seen alice and I dont know what was the other one. anyways, I had nothing to do and anyway, my friend paid for the tickets. quite surprising how the movie ended. It was a good one.


I felt tired so i visited my massuer. had a 2-hour body massage. it was relaxing. I was just enjoying the moment. he's good looking. I like that and he knows my spots... that didn't sound right...

did I learn something today? small things can mean a lot. have you thanks someone today?

No comments:

Post a Comment