Tuesday, March 23, 2010

what a loser!

Dear Dairy,

I had a good laugh today from a loser office mate. yeah he is a loser! a fugly (fat and ugly) loser in fact! Why can't he mind his own business and stop being nosy!

Anyhow, remember that pork kebabs I made for our island hopping with the clients. my friend a fellow officer brought the left overs. He went to his boyfriend's beach party after our island cruise thingee... Suprisingly, this fellow officer whose face I truly disgust was there. He then grab a stick of pork tenderloin marinated in Mongolian sauce. Alright, that wasn't really Mongolian.. i just termed it mongolian... it was more of ala pobre style. well, he enjoyed every bite of it until the last piece.

loser: hey this is delicious, who cooked it?
friend: it's ron
loser: it's salty

what's funny because I did not put salt on it. The last person to use salt in his cooking is me. its health reason. some envious monster cant get his scripts right! darn wish I've seen his face! i could only imagne... he would still be fugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment