Tuesday, March 2, 2010

morning rats.. I mean rants...

I'm whining again about my work. its not about work load because I'm not complaining about more than 8 hours overstaying without pay. and its not even about my agent's behavior because I know they are doing their best to achieve their goals.. they just need a little push to achieve the metrics.

what I'm ranting about is dealing with fellow supervisors wanting their ways when its too obvious their points are stupid! and sooo childish like making faces when being questioned about their not so intelligent idea. to the point of making you shut up when you try to give a point. being bitchy all over the place... why can't we not talk in a diplomatic manner? like professionals... I may be from the boondocks, but I'm from the south hills. Do I need to stress that part?!

work politics are adding to my grey hairs. and my mom noticed it. every morning when I came home all she hears are my complain. good thing she cooks sumptuous breakfast and then I'll be fine.

I had baked chicken breast today marinated in lemon sauce with spices i love, like thyme's and pepper. paired it with bagoong sauteed with tomatoes, onions and lots of garlic.

I know I should be grateful because I have achieved my dream last year.. but for what its worth? I'm guessing now that my plans of moving out to Manila before would have been a better idea...

2 comments:

  1. well.. its too bad that you have to deal with unprofessional people in an otherwise should be very professional environment.. But a word of advise.. don't go down to their level.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always like that... the UGLY girls connive while the beautiful ones like us dazzle... malice is always a great outlet for envy... pasagdi tih... suya ra na sila... hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete