Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stress Alert

Dear Diary,

I just woke up from a 16-hour of sleep. my best friend rang to ask if i'm out. yeah great! from the sound of my voice, I still felt sleepy. I tried to stand up, put on my sleepers, walked to the nearest switch. I felt dizzy. I asked, what day is it. Felt like Ive been asleep for years. Sunday just passed while am deep asleep. I missed breakfast, lunch and dinner. I felt hungry. I asked my best friend, now that you have awaken the dragon, you have to fed me. Went outside to check if there are eateries open. I only found tempura. Naaahh sleeping beauty isn't my favorite Disney princess. Yeah I'm waiting for my prince but that's another story.

if I were to measure my stress, its raging Red. All the sleepless weekdays. Deadlines to meet. People to manage. Training to attend. failed action plans. Metric that have not passed. On top of that, cat fights at work, zero love life, I cant borrow my own car from my brother! ( its my car and my brother is using it), loans, my-not-so-finished-yet flat. my knee cap hurting. My hips swelling... my sex drive is low to zero. my sperm count has dropped (geez..) i'm even taking supplements now...If I can just stop time for few hours.

Sleeping is my remedy. At least for good 16 hours, I was able to stop thinking about them. That fat, 16-hour, dreamless, sound sleep is what I need.

now its 11:03 pm and I'm wide awake... its time to scroll that phonebook and check someone to bug! let's roam the city and have sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment