Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big Plan

Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it....

2007 was the lowest point of my life. It was dark. That was when I traveled hell.

2008 was the recovery year. Although it was at a slow rate but fortunately I was able to pull through.

This year I promise a big happening. I want to take that giant leap. A total overhaul. change. lifestyle. career. people.


Partying days are almost over. My best friend has resigned clubbing. He rather has coffee with me during Saturday nights. This "feeling" starts creeping on me. Part of me wants to. Sometimes I'm resisting my age. Sometimes I just let it go. The goal is when I reach 30 years old - The death of a cheerleader! As my best friend describes it.


I have always been competitive. I feed energy from friendly competition. I win most of the time. Since now I'm back on the track, I have regained this value. It’s in my blood.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I am thinking of resigning. Part of the big plan. I have proven myself in this company how I kick ass... "Even the best actor knows when to take his final bow". Its time for me to say goodbye... at least for this company.

I guess first impression always lasts. A snob. I guess most people interpret it as BACKOFF. I'm just shy sometimes but really am friendly. Sometimes mean.. But at least am being real...

I have reached a dead end... I will never allow myself to be rotten here. It's never too late to start all over again. New environment. New first impression. I will shine again I promise. Once born a star is always a star.

There are people am keeping. People I will be leaving behind. It is best to leave them behind. Really I just want to meet new people. Hear new things. Learn new things.

Be Bold.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow after writing this... I want to drink that half filled bottle of vodka...
    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad i have that vodka! haha..

    well u can run but im good at sleuthing you know.. so i can still stalk you. :)

    so, manila here we come?????

    ReplyDelete