Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th. In pop culture, it is believed to be a day of bad luck. I normally don't believe in luck either good or bad. I believe in what you do and what you don't do and that you make things to happen. Cause otherwise if it's true, I am the bearer of bad luck because I was born Friday the 13th.

Alright, for the heck of it....

I have never been successful in the LOVE department. Love being complex in nature, I know that there were several factors that contributed as to why my previous relationship didn't work. Trying to understand each factor will only make things more confusing. Therefore, we'll just pool them together and call it bad luck.


Why do we believe in bad luck? its lack of something to believe to. I guess with what's happening beyond our comprehension, we just need to believe on something. The concept of bad luck is easier to understand than to what really happened. Who wants to strain his brain over something complex and close to almost impossible.


Do I need to find a four leaf clover? If its a way change perspective then add a charmed medallion. Really, its just about the right attitude.

So ask me why am single? not because of bad luck... its because I'm a very complex human being with a twisted mind... No one has just tolerated that I think...

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you just step back and medidate? Make your life a little more hhmmmm less complicated than usual. Sometimes you need to cool down a little, just let your mind soar and think of thing that are happy and worry less. In other words, relax and take a chill! You only need to relax to soothe your burned mind and tired body... Peace!

    -Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for dropping by... I never really thought someone will actually read this post.. heheh..

    thanks.. I went to Bantayan Island the day after... yeah I guess I needed it...

    but I'm no in a hurry to be in a relationship.. really... it just take a lot of time.. energy...and all... and I dont have those yet...

    maybe overworked...

    ReplyDelete