Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Broken Thoughts

I don't feel like working today. But I dragged myself to the office anyway. So I'm just in my station staring at my computer. Sipping my coffee with an empty thought. My mind is wandering somewhere else. Somewhere far.

- Wish I'm still in Bantayan Island. Blue Water. White Sands. Grilled Crustaceans. Chardonnay. I was there last weekend. I should have extended my vacation.

- My officemate is becoming irritating. He is a close friend actually. He (J) was just promoted. I should be happy for him but he is so overwhelmed now its deafening.

- I am hungry. I have a quota of 12 e-mails per hour but I'm still at 4 email per hour.

- I have a case that I have been monitoring for one year now and finally it is resolved.

- I have this friend, K. I'm sad for him. He cant keep up an intelligent conversation. He is all empty bluff.

- I miss talking sweet nothings with my bf.

- I miss late night outs with my best friend.

- I was expecting to receive flowers last March 13 instead I got a Chocolate.

- I'm not happy with my supervisor. I have not learned anything from her.

- But I found a new online buddy. I'm feel happy chatting with him. Feels like I have known him and that we've been friends.. I dont know.. I guess not.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...

    -lemme see, how will the two react (J and K) if they get to read this post??? bad! bad! bad!

    -everyone knows that your supervisor is a good for nothing bitch.

    -you dont have a bf (in case u need to be reminded)

    -i fell in love with bantayan although there are reasons i dont want to go back there.

    -your online buddy is a faceless entity in the blogosphere and you think you're in love with him? get a hold of yourself.

    -stop reading while im typing this. i can see you in the mirror near my pc. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...

    -J and K will never know about this. Blogging is not their thing unless you tell them... and I'll kill you for that.

    -I dont know why she became a supervisor...

    - its a typo ex-bf I mean... or whatever...

    -I'm not in love with my online buddy... I just like chatting with him.. coz he has a brain!

    - no comment on the last comment seatmate... heheh

    ReplyDelete