Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Unfaithful Boyfriend the Evil Best Friend

I invited my friend for a drink. That night, I was surprised that he tagged his boyfriend along. My friend said they were not in speaking terms... oh well, they must have had reconciled. My friend asked me if I don’t mind. The more the merrier I said...

All three of us got our dose of alcohol. It was late for me to go home so I asked if I could stay at their place. They were living together. My friend didn't hesitate because he knew I'm an hour away from the Metro.

On our way to their place, my friend's boyfriend made advances on me secretly in the cab. Him sat in between. While my friend held his boyfriend's other hand securely as a sign of their strong vow to love each other, his boyfriend's other free hand was navigating my back. He slowly runs his fingers from my spine down south. My eyes opened wide in disbelief. I was holding my breath in shock. I asked myself why this guy was touching me. I was in shock because he hit my spot. Blood rushed rapidly upwards and rang the bell in my head. What the F? I thought of stopping him but if I try to move a muscle my friend would find out and we'll be in big trouble. So I thought what my friend doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

There we lay like sardines in their bed. The boyfriend again was in the middle. I pretended to be asleep. I couldn’t sleep. Not after what happened. Something was bugging my conscience. Could it be the alcohol that kept me from sleeping? Silence was bugging me. I learned I wanted him as well.

Then suddenly another flash of blood sent signal to my head. The boyfriend was rubbing my thigh. I thought of resisting. There was a battle in my head. But I gave in. I let him touch me. I touched him as well. I made glances to my friend, he was still asleep,

Somehow the thrill of being caught excited me. I knew it was wrong but the thought of being wrong fueled the heat burning under my skin. The feeling of being wanted started the fire.

I met my friend two days after. I was just being the usual. I tried to hide my guilt. But somehow at the back of my head was a devilish grin. I was proud of my dirty little achievement. I continued to pretend that it never happened. We continued being as friends and I'd never met his boyfriend after.

Then months after, my friend transferred to another company. Then I heard they broke up I don’t know why and I did not bother to ask.

After two years, I realized from another friend, that all the while my friend knew what happened. Surprisingly, my friend also pretended to be asleep that night. He could have joined us. (just kidding!) I dropped my jaw down to the floor to my surprise. Shame. Guilt. Victory. I couldn't deny it anymore. Little miss bitch caught in action. Questions raced to my head most of them were whys and some of them were left unanswered.

I'd rather be punched in the nose and be over with than still being treated nicely knowing that you're guilty. I should have reacted when he first touched me in the cab. I should have gone home instead. Well, I apologized for hurting him. But I'm not sorry it happened.

You might think I'm the evil best friend. I am not.

It happened years ago, way back in college, when my views about relationship were still the innocent kind. The period when you thought everyone was honest. The time before you were first hurt. I invited this guy I was dating to my best friend's house. We had a good time or I thought so.

My best friend excused himself to grab something in the kitchen. A few minutes later my so-called date excused him self to go to the John's. Time flew so fast and I barely noticed I had been alone for several minutes already. So I went to the kitchen to check on my best friend, I thought he was cooking something to eat. But he was not there...

So I went to the toilet to take a leak and bam! I heard my so-called date moaning loudly even the neighbors could hear. Okay that is an exaggeration but I heard them though. I never doubted my friend because I trusted him and I don’t recall any reasons why he would cheat on me.

I know how it felt being betrayed. I was mad. My heart leaped out of my rib cage. It took me several minutes to calm down. When I had my sanity back, instead of walking out the scene, which would further make me a looser, I thought it should be a win-win situation. So, I grabbed my so-called date, went to my best friend's bedroom, locked the door and you know what happened next. My best friend hated me for staining the sheets. That was the worse that I can do, he was still my best friend. He is still my best friend and I have no news about the other guy anymore.

It was my first lesson taught by my best friend who was already a pro that time.

3 comments:

  1. committing another mistake will never rectify the damage already done.

    although vengeance seems so enticing its best not to stoke the fire with more wood. what you did with R and his boyfriend is just completely unforgivable. if i were R, (haha!) i would have crucified you and burned you alive the way witches were condemned before.

    you are an evil witch. full stop. and i guess thats why we are friends. haha!

    the bottom line is i still think that temptations are just that, unless you give in. you could have stopped the guy but i know the itch was there when it happened so who am i to judge you?

    on the lighter side of the spectrum its nice that you two were able to patch things up and i tip my hat to R for having the heart to forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was never a mistake. It has a purpose why it happened. I may appear to be the bad guy but then again somehow it helped my friend realized that his bf was a jerk. It may not be the conventional way... I know i'm twisted but at the end of the day am the hero...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm.. this story seem sooooo familiar.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete