Monday, March 30, 2009

Friday Reflection

This is way overdue... I'm supposed to post this two Fridays ago in response to Max's post. I told him I'll make a reflection from it. I was surprised to read something "deep". I'm not saying his previous posts were not deep... The story about the Marshmallow just reminded me of my high school christian living journal. My teacher which was a Dominican nun hated it... I mean the way I wrote my entry and my crazy thoughts... So here it is:
---

Shit happens. But they don't happen for nothing. It is a gained experience that serves as lessons. Things that should not be forgotten.

Like me, I always learned the rough way. I don't take warnings. Somehow, I see points based on hands on. There's no such thing as a mistake. It's always what you do and what you don't do.

Sometimes its difficult to move on when some of these shits happen. Tendencies are that we dwell on them. They just eat you whole. But not if you wont let them. So freeze time and reflect.

Do not blame yourself. Scars are made as constant reminder but not to live with. Accept what happened and sail on. It may not be at the rate that we wanted, somehow a step or two is okay. The important thing is we move forward.

We may fall farther down than the steps we took. It comes in waives. There's a lull and another waives hits. So its okay not to be fine sometimes. Just stand up. Bounce and move back up.

Some people leave. Don't blame them. Let them walk away. You don't have to explain yourself. They will not even care. But there are people who stays. Family. Friends. They listen. Thank them.

Some things are not meant to happen. So, don't blame the Marshmallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment