Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Newbie with 2 Pitchers of Kamikaze...

A crow is my symbol. You'll be sorry with my claws.

I arrived late in one of our night outs with BJ. They had a pitcher of Kamikaze already. I sometimes intended to be late because I don’t want to be wasted and embarrass myself. It’s the only way for me to avoid the overflowing alcohol during a night out. This newbie, a nursing student from Bohol was BJ's new boy toy. Being a newbie he had low tolerance on alcohol. Although he bragged that he can manage. He started to sound funny and I thought that he couldn’t stand another round.

Then, there came the evil me. Levitated from somewhere like a blink of an eye. So I ordered another round. I told them that I was driving. They bought my excuse not to drink much. It never failed.

Little nursing boy was all over BJ. It was funny. He took glances at me. Flirting. I pretended I did not notice. While they were busy doing their thing, I was busy searching for other preys.

The sun was about to shine. It was time for us to go home. One thing I hate being the only sane during drinking session; you are responsible for the wasted drunkards. So I drove them all home. Nursing boy requested to be the last person to be dropped off. Sounded like he had a plan.

Then there were just the two of us in the car. Then he leaned forward and started kissing my neck. Damned it I was driving. The last thing that I would want to happen was being in an accident with a guy. But it felt good. So I let him. We ended up in a motel. I tell you the kid had a gift and knows how to play dirty.

Wait, wasn’t he dating my friend BJ? Well, nursing boy said what BJ doesn’t know won’t hurt him... Dating sucks... I love being single.

5 comments:

  1. you love being single???? you're just saying that. talk is cheap. :P

    i know deep inside you wanted to end up with someone its just that you always see yourself as the other guy. the hanky panky guy.

    and why is it that there are just two of us talking here? hahaha.. lets make your page a chat room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay your right about that... I want to its complicated...

    either I have commitment issues. very picky. or the guys i've are really losers that I rather be single...

    ReplyDelete
  3. either I have commitment issues. very picky. or the guys i've DATED are really losers that I rather be single...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Expectations, expectations...

    Sometimes, you have to lower it just to enjoy life. Setting all those parameters makes your life more complicated and complex. Sooner you know you are entangled in your own make-shift web! Lower it a little, you are way too high! Peace!

    -Seth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seth...

    Never! I know my worth more than anyone... You bet I'm having the time of my life...

    The standards I've set aren't that high.. really!

    ReplyDelete