Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Uhm... Just saying my Mantra

alright... my last post.. that was me being strong... or trying to be strong... But at this moment... am losing the remaining strength.. to hold on... am not strong... am losing my grip.... my heart is breaking... I think I just lost... in this game...

As I write this am holding my tears... I cant cry in my cube.. no way...

I want to shout... let this pain out... a pain of a failure.

There's a battle within me.. and its stressing me... intensifying my hyper acidity that I've agonizing for weeks now...

I have to stop... breathe.. freeze..


"Even in the darkest part of the world, you can see the faintest light "

2 comments:

  1. thats fine friend..

    tequila, weng2x, vodka and redhorse lang katapat nyan!

    weekend? >:)

    ReplyDelete