Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Cherry Knot

My friends and I have this little game that if you can knot a stalk of a cherry using only your tongue, it means you a good kisser. It’s an easy game. For starters it takes a lot of tongue exercise. For a pro like me, do I need to say more?

I have this friend named BJ. He is actually going steady with someone and they have been together for ages. Because of testosterone overload, he is seeing other guys under his boyfriend's nose. And to clean his act, he always tags me along to keep it plain and simple. To make it look as if we are just friends hanging out. BJ's boyfriend trusts me. He thinks I am harmless. I look harmless. I like it when people see me as that.

One night, BJ invited this hot guy for a bottle of Australian Merlot at his place. Being the extra, I was just in the background checking the music. They were into classic. I let them do what they wanted to do. They were just doing nothing or maybe kissing. The bottle was half empty and the alcohol started kicking under my skin. It got warmer even though the AC was at full blast. Vivid images played in my mind. They were naughty. It was the hot guy and I.

I don’t know if BJ could read my mind. He looked at me strangely as I was reading his thoughts back. Suddenly, he asked hot guy to take off his shirt. BJ just wanted me to see his lean abs. hot guy obliged. To my surprise, hot guy took off his pants as well. I dropped my jaw to the floor enjoying the view as I... drool in my thoughts. It felt awkward... not to see a naked guy but with BJ being there. I was like a vampire ready to jump on my prey!

Then, BJ dropped the dare. He asked me if I could kiss hot guy's pink nipples. Wrong move BJ, I said to myself with a devilish grin. Surely, I could do more than that. Hot guy came forward to my direction. A sign that it was okay. It was really getting intense. I did not have the time to ask myself if I want to do it. So I grab his neck and kissed him. I went down with my tongue to his chest. I further moved down to his belly button that I could hear him moan. With my free hands, I scratched his back with my fingers leaving them with red marks on his pale skin as I moved south.

BJ was upset and called it a night. He could have joined, you know. haha..

2 comments:

  1. i guess you're really suited for the role of a third-wheel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... I guess that's true... because everytime I'm dating a single/not involved guy... Here come their exes harrassing me after the 1st date

    ReplyDelete