Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fire

I jumped out of my bed this afternoon to realize I was dreaming. It was bad. Really bad... I sat down on my bed... I was shaking. It felt really real. My skin was burning. It was hot... Damned it.. I have not enough sleep lately and the last thing I need is a bad dream...

I dreamt that my room was on fire... some faulty electrical wiring.. it was my fluorescent light. It was scary. I was playing with the switch because for some reasons, the light will not turn on. Then there was a spark. Seconds later... Zooooom... like the fire that comes out from a dragon's mouth... encircled me... I was inside the room... no escape.... my skin began to melt...

this could not be my end.. I have a lot of things to do.. to accomplish... I have not found my true love... where is my knight and shining armor to rescue me... I was crying for help... then I woke up... I was sweating ... alone..

My face was flashed with blood… hell! I was red… I took a shower but I can still feel my skin burning… what could it be…


So I googled what could its interpretation be… so here are some sites:

- To dream that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control. Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

- If the dreamer is burned, trouble lies ahead. Look to other symbols in the dream as to how to prepare for it and resolve it.

- Fire destroys but it also cleanses and purifies. It can illuminate but also cause pain. Its energy is a potent symbol of eternal life or eternal damnation. Fire is a powerful yet ambivalent dream symbol. In dreams, it can signal a new beginning, spiritual illumination, sexual passion or disruptive emotions such as the flames of passion or envy.

- The psychologist Carl Jung said that fire represents the process of psychological transformation.

Whatever it is… it was hell … I think I rather be frozen…

4 comments:

  1. why is it that you always have to include your knight in shining armor everytime you blah? haha!

    i thought your jaded and that you are satisfied with being the third wheel? im telling you.. its an omen friend, your soul is roasting in hell already.

    repent! repent! repent!

    bwahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you noticed that... I just added that... Actually at that moment.. I was only thinking about things I haven't done yet.. like my presentation tomorrow... hehehe.. I was really no waiting for my knight an shining armor...

    what really happened was.... in my dream, my bro was there... I called him for help but he just took off... it was late.. the fire caught me already... it was a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tsk..tsk..tsk..

    bohol! bohol! bohol! why oh why my brother???

    lets just pack our bags and go back to bantayan friend.. methinks life there is so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah somehow it could be related... how he did not let me come with him to Bohol... hehehe

    But that night I met someone from Bohol... hahaha... twas a disaster too...

    I need a good shift! hahaha

    ReplyDelete